The Rio Grande Foundation recently published a study explaining why President Obama’s plans for “high speed rail” would leave New Mexico taxpayers paying the bills for a system from which they will not benefit. In response to this study and a press conference being held by Governor Richardson and Sen. Udall, Channel 4 interviewed Gessing for this story in which I got to outline the many drawbacks of the proposal.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04
- New pretrial release rules are positive stepPublished on 2018-10-03
- Martinez moves to ease regulatory hurdles for professionalsPublished on 2018-10-03