The Rio Grande Foundation recently published a study explaining why President Obama’s plans for “high speed rail” would leave New Mexico taxpayers paying the bills for a system from which they will not benefit. In response to this study and a press conference being held by Governor Richardson and Sen. Udall, Channel 4 interviewed Gessing for this story in which I got to outline the many drawbacks of the proposal.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30