Energy New Mexico talks with Paul Gessing of the Rio Grande Foundation about issues facing oil and natural gas in New Mexico. A common theme of many of these issues is overreach by the Federal Government and there efforts to ban oil imports.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Letter to the Observer: County commission ‘did the right thing’Published on 2018-12-12
- State lawmakers have tough task of distributing surplusPublished on 2018-12-12
- New Mexico Governor Orders State Agencies to Reform Occupational Licensing Requi...Published on 2018-12-11
- APS spends more than $25,000 on election mailersPublished on 2018-12-10
- State of New Mexico worker suing to get out of unionPublished on 2018-12-03