In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio topics include: Farmington’s clean air despite being downwind from two coal power plants, freeing unions to represent only their members, free trade in oil and gas and efforts by some New Mexico producers to reduce imports, climate shenanigans with New Mexico’s AG Hector Balderas, and Intel’s job cuts.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- New Mexico Land Commissioner Race Draws National AttentionPublished on 2018-11-02
- Rail Runner sees drop in ridershipPublished on 2018-11-01
- UNM, higher ed in desperate need of reformPublished on 2018-10-29