In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio topics include: Farmington’s clean air despite being downwind from two coal power plants, freeing unions to represent only their members, free trade in oil and gas and efforts by some New Mexico producers to reduce imports, climate shenanigans with New Mexico’s AG Hector Balderas, and Intel’s job cuts.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17