In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio topics include: Farmington’s clean air despite being downwind from two coal power plants, freeing unions to represent only their members, free trade in oil and gas and efforts by some New Mexico producers to reduce imports, climate shenanigans with New Mexico’s AG Hector Balderas, and Intel’s job cuts.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Trade, Oil, And “Right To Work”: Economic Issues In New MexicoPublished on 2018-05-15
- NRA member is not the best choicePublished on 2018-05-14
- Former New Mexican recounts evacuating as lava from Hawaii volcano approached hi...Published on 2018-05-10
- Wind energy costs are declining, as the world knowsPublished on 2018-05-10
- Conservatives Urge Fairer Social Media PoliciesPublished on 2018-05-03
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!