Welcome to the May 14, 2016 Rio Grande Foundation weekly radio program Tipping Point!
This week’s broadcast with Dowd and Paul features:
- The Albuquerque Journal’s Winthrop Quigley and the left-wing ideology he espouses on a regular basis
- A recap of the Foundation’s luncheon with Ilya Shapiro
- Reflections on the closing of a southeast New Mexico potash mining facility
- Discussions on Rep. Lujan-Grisham’s views on developing New Mexico’s economy
- An interview healthcare expert Devon Herrick about Medicaid, ObamaCare and the Obama Administration’s targeting of health savings accounts
Click here to listen to the complete broadcast.