Welcome to the July 9, 2016 Rio Grande Foundation weekly radio program Tipping Point!
On this episode of Tipping Point New Mexico Paul and Dowd discuss:
- New Mexico’s recent New Mexico Supreme Court decision on agricultural workers and the importance of the rule of law
- The polling data on ART and where things stand on that issue now
- The need for our Congress-folk Lujan and Lujan-Grisham to support vaping and oppose FDA overreach
- Paul’s canceled weekend plans to visit Carlsbad Caverns because of federal incompetence
- The latest data on Right to Work
- The efforts of Las Cruces City Council to involve itself in the national gun control debate
Click here to listen to the complete broadcast.