On Tuesday, November 9, Paul Gessing of the Rio Grande Foundation presented to a group of senior citizens as part of an OASIS class. The title of my talk was “How Does New Mexico Rank?” My powerpoint presentation with lots of interesting charts and graphs can befound here. There’s lots of information on the economy, education, and New Mexico government.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04
- New pretrial release rules are positive stepPublished on 2018-10-03
- Martinez moves to ease regulatory hurdles for professionalsPublished on 2018-10-03