Rio Grande Foundation board member and commercial real estate expert Vic Bruno recently presented his thoughts on the intersection of public policy and the Albuquerque commercial real estate market. His presentation focused on the current economic situation as it is affecting Albuquerque and how past events and policy decisions led us to where we are today. He also addressed how we move forward and ways that policymakers and individuals acting in the commercial real estate market can thrive in this new paradigm.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04
- New pretrial release rules are positive stepPublished on 2018-10-03
- Martinez moves to ease regulatory hurdles for professionalsPublished on 2018-10-03