New Mexico’s defined benefit retirement system is massively underfunded. It has gotten that way due to politicians’ undue generosity towards government workers and their lack of will to dedicate revenues towards pension payments. Moody and Warcholik analyze the issue in their new policy paper which is available here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foundation claims APS funding isn’t running outPublished on 2019-02-13
- New Mexico News: Financing dominates education debatePublished on 2019-02-13
- Letters to the EditorPublished on 2019-02-12
- Transition to renewables shouldn’t cost ratepayersPublished on 2019-02-10
- Health Care, UniversallyPublished on 2019-02-05