As Harry Messenheimer, PhD discusses in this article, New Mexico is spending more and more on K-12 education, but results on the respected National Assessment of Educational Progress have failed to keep up with those of children in other states. Messenheimer discusses the problem and how to fix it in this study which is available here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foundation claims APS funding isn’t running outPublished on 2019-02-13
- New Mexico News: Financing dominates education debatePublished on 2019-02-13
- Letters to the EditorPublished on 2019-02-12
- Transition to renewables shouldn’t cost ratepayersPublished on 2019-02-10
- Health Care, UniversallyPublished on 2019-02-05