Rio Grande Foundation president Paul Gessing recently sat down with KNAT TV to discuss the results of the 2015 special legislative session and its passage of a capital outlay bill and a small tax cut package.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- New Mexico Land Commissioner Race Draws National AttentionPublished on 2018-11-02
- Rail Runner sees drop in ridershipPublished on 2018-11-01
- UNM, higher ed in desperate need of reformPublished on 2018-10-29