Before the legislative session got started, I sat down with Fred Martino with Las Cruces Public Television to discuss education policy in the 2012 legislative session. While it appears that many of our (and the Gov’s) education proposals are not going to pass this session, we are going to continue to push for reform because 49th is not good enough. The interview is about 30 minutes in length.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30