Author and scientist Robert Zubrin discusses his book “Merchants of Despair” which connects the modern environmental movement all the way back to the eugenics movement of the early 20th Century. His presentation is available below and his slides are here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Ethics Commission is not all it’s cracked up to bePublished on 2018-10-21
- New Mexico’s Permian, San Juan Basins Lead Methane Reductions In WestPublished on 2018-10-19
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04