The Rio Grande Foundation, along with the Washington-based Citizens Against Government Waste, has released its latest “Piglet Book” to expose wasteful government spending in New Mexico. Examples include everything from peanut subsidies in Portales to wasteful job training subsidies and interest-free film loans that are still outstanding. All of these and much, much more are contained in the Booklet which is available online here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmakers have mixed reactions about results of legislative sessionPublished on 2019-03-18
- Joint letter to President Trump in support of proposed President’s Commiss...Published on 2019-03-18
- Right-Wing Funded Groups Battle New State GovernorsPublished on 2019-03-09
- Council Watch: Burque vs. PlasticPublished on 2019-02-27
- APS asks for input on budget through parent surveyPublished on 2019-02-25