The Rio Grande Foundation, along with the Washington-based Citizens Against Government Waste, has released its latest “Piglet Book” to expose wasteful government spending in New Mexico. Examples include everything from peanut subsidies in Portales to wasteful job training subsidies and interest-free film loans that are still outstanding. All of these and much, much more are contained in the Booklet which is available online here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Shin Joins Rio Grande Foundation Board Of DirectorsPublished on 2018-12-15
- Letter to the Observer: County commission ‘did the right thing’Published on 2018-12-12
- State lawmakers have tough task of distributing surplusPublished on 2018-12-12
- New Mexico Governor Orders State Agencies to Reform Occupational Licensing Requi...Published on 2018-12-11
- APS spends more than $25,000 on election mailersPublished on 2018-12-10