On March 1, 2010, the unelected Environmental Improvement Board held a public comment session during which citizens were able to offer their comments to the Board on a proposal to limit carbon emissions in New Mexico to 25% below 1990 levels. Comments were limited to three minutes. I used my three minutes to demand recusal of three EIB members due to self-evident conflicts of interest.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foundation claims APS funding isn’t running outPublished on 2019-02-13
- New Mexico News: Financing dominates education debatePublished on 2019-02-13
- Letters to the EditorPublished on 2019-02-12
- Transition to renewables shouldn’t cost ratepayersPublished on 2019-02-10
- Health Care, UniversallyPublished on 2019-02-05