On March 1, 2010, the unelected Environmental Improvement Board held a public comment session during which citizens were able to offer their comments to the Board on a proposal to limit carbon emissions in New Mexico to 25% below 1990 levels. Comments were limited to three minutes. I used my three minutes to demand recusal of three EIB members due to self-evident conflicts of interest.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- What’s Next For New Mexico’s Free Market Movement?Published on 2018-11-17
- State leaders warned about spending New Mexico’s surplusPublished on 2018-11-15
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- New Mexico Land Commissioner Race Draws National AttentionPublished on 2018-11-02