With New Mexico’s revised budget surplus at $1 billion as we head into the 2019 New Mexico Legislative session, the demands for new government spending are practically endless. RGF’s Paul Gessing sat down with Kai Porter of KOB TV Channel 4 to discuss the surplus and how policymakers should consider allocating those dollars.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30