On Saturday, April 14, Rio Grande Foundation president Paul Gessing will be speaking at an event on tax reform being sponsored by the Libre Initiative. Some panelists will discuss the recently-passed federal tax reforms, but Gessing will be discussing New Mexico’s growth-hindering tax system and what the Legislature needs to do to unleash our State’s economic potential.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30