Followers of this space are likely aware that Gov. Susana Martinez recently signed an innovative executive order reforming occupational licensing. RGF President Paul Gessing recently sat down with Caleb Brown with the Cato Daily Podcast to discuss this exciting reform and what it means for New Mexico workers and families.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foundation claims APS funding isn’t running outPublished on 2019-02-13
- New Mexico News: Financing dominates education debatePublished on 2019-02-13
- Letters to the EditorPublished on 2019-02-12
- Transition to renewables shouldn’t cost ratepayersPublished on 2019-02-10
- Health Care, UniversallyPublished on 2019-02-05