Followers of this space are likely aware that Gov. Susana Martinez recently signed an innovative executive order reforming occupational licensing. RGF President Paul Gessing recently sat down with Caleb Brown with the Cato Daily Podcast to discuss this exciting reform and what it means for New Mexico workers and families.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Shin Joins Rio Grande Foundation Board Of DirectorsPublished on 2018-12-15
- Letter to the Observer: County commission ‘did the right thing’Published on 2018-12-12
- State lawmakers have tough task of distributing surplusPublished on 2018-12-12
- New Mexico Governor Orders State Agencies to Reform Occupational Licensing Requi...Published on 2018-12-11
- APS spends more than $25,000 on election mailersPublished on 2018-12-10