Albuquerque voters are voting now to decide whether or not to extend a 1/4 cent transportation tax. RGF President Paul Gessing was interviewed for a segment on Channel 13’s news broadcast on the fact that the tax has no expiration date and that voters would benefit from seeing $35 million in their pockets rather than being used by local government. An article and video of the story are available here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foundation claims APS funding isn’t running outPublished on 2019-02-13
- New Mexico News: Financing dominates education debatePublished on 2019-02-13
- Letters to the EditorPublished on 2019-02-12
- Transition to renewables shouldn’t cost ratepayersPublished on 2019-02-10
- Health Care, UniversallyPublished on 2019-02-05