The various issue-oriented license plates offered were discussed recently on KRQE Channel 13 and Rio Grande Foundation was asked to weigh in. In the grand scheme of things, there are many more wasteful government programs, but it is hard to see how New Mexico taxpayers come out ahead on the license plate deal. Full story below:
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- New Mexico Land Commissioner Race Draws National AttentionPublished on 2018-11-02
- Rail Runner sees drop in ridershipPublished on 2018-11-01
- UNM, higher ed in desperate need of reformPublished on 2018-10-29