On Wednesday, December 9, the Rio Grande Foundation hosted a candidate forum to which each of the five currently-declared candidates was invited. Only two, Rep. Janice Arnold-Jones and Doug Turner participated while the Weh campaign was represented in the opening session by Whitney Cheshire. Video of the forum is below:
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- What’s Next For New Mexico’s Free Market Movement?Published on 2018-11-17
- State leaders warned about spending New Mexico’s surplusPublished on 2018-11-15
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- New Mexico Land Commissioner Race Draws National AttentionPublished on 2018-11-02