RGF is always looking for ways to reduce state spending and make government more efficient and transparent. The organization’s president Paul Gessing appeared on KOB TV Channel 4 to discuss how procurement reforms and enhanced competition could save money during tough budget times.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Letter to the Observer: County commission ‘did the right thing’Published on 2018-12-12
- State lawmakers have tough task of distributing surplusPublished on 2018-12-12
- New Mexico Governor Orders State Agencies to Reform Occupational Licensing Requi...Published on 2018-12-11
- APS spends more than $25,000 on election mailersPublished on 2018-12-10
- State of New Mexico worker suing to get out of unionPublished on 2018-12-03