Rio Grande Foundation co-founder and former New Mexico Attorney General Hal Stratton has written a comprehensive history of public sector collective bargaining. The history is national in scope and includes a detailed discussion of developments that have led to current hardships in California. The full report is available here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foundation claims APS funding isn’t running outPublished on 2019-02-13
- New Mexico News: Financing dominates education debatePublished on 2019-02-13
- Letters to the EditorPublished on 2019-02-12
- Transition to renewables shouldn’t cost ratepayersPublished on 2019-02-10
- Health Care, UniversallyPublished on 2019-02-05