In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio topics include:
- Discussion of election results in New Mexico and nationwide.
- Who will lead the new Democrat majorities in the Legislature.
- What will Donald Trump’s presidency mean for energy? How about his views on free trade and its impact on energy imports/exports.
- Why Election Day 2016 was big for Right to Work.
- How could New Mexico’s Senate delegation, Martin Heinrich in particular, help preserve jobs and increase use of new, healthier alternative to smoking?