On this week’s interview, Paul discusses the results from New Mexico’s primaries and the dismal economic performance of Las Cruces (and relative performance of New Mexico’s major cities) in terms of job creation over the past year.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Letters to the editor: Former school board member concernedPublished on 2019-04-13
- 4-11-2019 Green activists who oppose Trump’s methane rule rollback are ful...Published on 2019-04-12
- U.S. Senate Public Lands Bill Would Declare 1.3 Million Acres As WildernessPublished on 2019-04-11
- Ezzell gets high marks from free-market think tankPublished on 2019-04-04
- Proposed New Mexico Renewable Energy Mandate Could Raise PricesPublished on 2019-04-03