This week’s KSVP interview includes discussion of tax reform in New Mexico heating up. Paul weighs in on the issues at play including the possibility of reinstating the “food tax.” Also, the Rio Grande Foundation was part of a successful reform effort of civil asset forfeiture. Paul shares the latest on that issue. Lastly, Paul attended a health care conference put on by the Cato Institute. He reviews the issues at play and how those will impact New Mexico. Lastly, he presents the latest data on Right to Work.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Shin Joins Rio Grande Foundation Board Of DirectorsPublished on 2018-12-15
- Letter to the Observer: County commission ‘did the right thing’Published on 2018-12-12
- State lawmakers have tough task of distributing surplusPublished on 2018-12-12
- New Mexico Governor Orders State Agencies to Reform Occupational Licensing Requi...Published on 2018-12-11
- APS spends more than $25,000 on election mailersPublished on 2018-12-10