This week’s KSVP interview includes discussion of tax reform in New Mexico heating up. Paul weighs in on the issues at play including the possibility of reinstating the “food tax.” Also, the Rio Grande Foundation was part of a successful reform effort of civil asset forfeiture. Paul shares the latest on that issue. Lastly, Paul attended a health care conference put on by the Cato Institute. He reviews the issues at play and how those will impact New Mexico. Lastly, he presents the latest data on Right to Work.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmakers have mixed reactions about results of legislative sessionPublished on 2019-03-18
- Joint letter to President Trump in support of proposed President’s Commiss...Published on 2019-03-18
- Right-Wing Funded Groups Battle New State GovernorsPublished on 2019-03-09
- Council Watch: Burque vs. PlasticPublished on 2019-02-27
- APS asks for input on budget through parent surveyPublished on 2019-02-25