This week’s KSVP interview includes discussion of the elevator situation at Carlsbad Caverns, predictions for the new year, and the upcoming New Mexico legislative session. Also talk about efforts to expand pre-K and minimum wage hikes in 2017.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Shin Joins Rio Grande Foundation Board Of DirectorsPublished on 2018-12-15
- Letter to the Observer: County commission ‘did the right thing’Published on 2018-12-12
- State lawmakers have tough task of distributing surplusPublished on 2018-12-12
- New Mexico Governor Orders State Agencies to Reform Occupational Licensing Requi...Published on 2018-12-11
- APS spends more than $25,000 on election mailersPublished on 2018-12-10