This week’s KSVP interview includes discussion of the elevator situation at Carlsbad Caverns, predictions for the new year, and the upcoming New Mexico legislative session. Also talk about efforts to expand pre-K and minimum wage hikes in 2017.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmakers have mixed reactions about results of legislative sessionPublished on 2019-03-18
- Joint letter to President Trump in support of proposed President’s Commiss...Published on 2019-03-18
- Right-Wing Funded Groups Battle New State GovernorsPublished on 2019-03-09
- Council Watch: Burque vs. PlasticPublished on 2019-02-27
- APS asks for input on budget through parent surveyPublished on 2019-02-25