In this week’s KSVP interview Paul discusses the Rio Grande Foundation’s Freedom Index (click here to view) and some of the most important bills that are already being proposed in the 2017 Legislature. Lastly, Paul discusses the Estancia Valley Classical Academy and the recent Public Education Commission’s decision NOT to renew its charter.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Shin Joins Rio Grande Foundation Board Of DirectorsPublished on 2018-12-15
- Letter to the Observer: County commission ‘did the right thing’Published on 2018-12-12
- State lawmakers have tough task of distributing surplusPublished on 2018-12-12
- New Mexico Governor Orders State Agencies to Reform Occupational Licensing Requi...Published on 2018-12-11
- APS spends more than $25,000 on election mailersPublished on 2018-12-10