In this week’s KSVP interview Paul discusses the Rio Grande Foundation’s Freedom Index (click here to view) and some of the most important bills that are already being proposed in the 2017 Legislature. Lastly, Paul discusses the Estancia Valley Classical Academy and the recent Public Education Commission’s decision NOT to renew its charter.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmakers have mixed reactions about results of legislative sessionPublished on 2019-03-18
- Joint letter to President Trump in support of proposed President’s Commiss...Published on 2019-03-18
- Right-Wing Funded Groups Battle New State GovernorsPublished on 2019-03-09
- Council Watch: Burque vs. PlasticPublished on 2019-02-27
- APS asks for input on budget through parent surveyPublished on 2019-02-25