In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio topics include:
- RGF’s budget cut ideas are even more relevant than ever.
- Ending New Mexico’s lottery scholarship liquor tax shift would be an easy $19 million “cut” to balance the budget.
- Dowd Muska’s column on “what New Mexico’s tax hikers don’t want you to know”.
- “Blue” states are suffering from depression according to economist Steve Moore. What is happening and why does this matter to New Mexico?
- New Mexico comes in 46th in the Fraser Institute’s ranking of economic freedom by U.S. state. Is this the cause of our economic woes?