In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio I discuss the new University of Cincinnati study that (again) shows fracking is safe vis a vis groundwater, two new studies that answer the critics on “right to work,” the push by some for tax hikes in New Mexico, and our state’s reliance on federal transfer payments to boost personal incomes.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Ethics Commission is not all it’s cracked up to bePublished on 2018-10-21
- New Mexico’s Permian, San Juan Basins Lead Methane Reductions In WestPublished on 2018-10-19
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04