In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio I discuss the new University of Cincinnati study that (again) shows fracking is safe vis a vis groundwater, two new studies that answer the critics on “right to work,” the push by some for tax hikes in New Mexico, and our state’s reliance on federal transfer payments to boost personal incomes.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30