In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio topics include: Farmington’s clean air despite being downwind from two coal power plants, freeing unions to represent only their members, free trade in oil and gas and efforts by some New Mexico producers to reduce imports, climate shenanigans with New Mexico’s AG Hector Balderas, and Intel’s job cuts.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Ethics Commission is not all it’s cracked up to bePublished on 2018-10-21
- New Mexico’s Permian, San Juan Basins Lead Methane Reductions In WestPublished on 2018-10-19
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04