In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio topics include: Farmington’s clean air despite being downwind from two coal power plants, freeing unions to represent only their members, free trade in oil and gas and efforts by some New Mexico producers to reduce imports, climate shenanigans with New Mexico’s AG Hector Balderas, and Intel’s job cuts.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30