In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio Paul discusses: New Mexico’s dropping graduation rates, New Mexico’s publicly-funded television/radio stations fundraising with far-left Amy Goodman, free trade, and our upcoming event on the legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia and the future of the United States Supreme Court with Ilya Shapiro.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Ethics Commission is not all it’s cracked up to bePublished on 2018-10-21
- New Mexico’s Permian, San Juan Basins Lead Methane Reductions In WestPublished on 2018-10-19
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04