In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio Paul discusses: New Mexico’s dropping graduation rates, New Mexico’s publicly-funded television/radio stations fundraising with far-left Amy Goodman, free trade, and our upcoming event on the legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia and the future of the United States Supreme Court with Ilya Shapiro.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30