The New Mexico Environmental Improvement Board’s latest hearings on a cap-and-trade scheme for New Mexico only began last night.As reported by Rob Nikolewski, the EIB will be holding public hearings starting at 7pm in Santa Fe from now until October 1. If you care about New Mexico’s economy and don’t want an un-elected board to make such an important decision, I urge you to go up to Santa Fe and make your views known. I testified last night on the many conflicts of interest on the board and called for the recusal of several members of the board who are on the payroll of environmental groups (or the oil and gas industry), none of which are likely to view the issues in an objective manner.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- New Mexico’s Oil, Gas Companies Get First Female Land OverseerPublished on 2019-04-22
- Opinion: What’s next for New Mexico?Published on 2019-04-18
- Letters to the editor: Former school board member concernedPublished on 2019-04-13
- 4-11-2019 Green activists who oppose Trump’s methane rule rollback are ful...Published on 2019-04-12
- U.S. Senate Public Lands Bill Would Declare 1.3 Million Acres As WildernessPublished on 2019-04-11