Along with Pat Davis of the left-leaning ProgressNow New Mexico, I discuss the minimum wage hikes being considered in the Legislature and the potential for compromise on a variety of controversial issues in Santa Fe. (the opening screen lasts about 1 minute).
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30