There’s no doubt that New Mexico needs to become more economically competitive. Tax policy is one area in need of improvement. I discuss the opportunities in this 15 minute interview. The show airs live on KNAT Channel 23 on Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012 @ 10:00 am
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04
- New pretrial release rules are positive stepPublished on 2018-10-03
- Martinez moves to ease regulatory hurdles for professionalsPublished on 2018-10-03