New Mexico offers more than 100 tax credits, deductions, and other exemptions. You can view the full spreadsheet which lists them all here. One of the so-called tax credits is the 25% rebate for the film industry which is not a “credit” at all. But, policymakers are looking for ways to close the $400 million deficit and are going to be considering closing some of these “loopholes” during the 2011 legislative session.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30