RGF president Paul Gessing, Gerry Bradley of Voices for Children, and Chris Hellman of the National Priorities Project appeared recently on the KUNM call in show to discuss the “fiscal cliff,” the national budget situation, and its potential impact on New Mexico.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30