KOB TV reporter Caleb James did an in-depth report (including a trip to Colorado) on marijuana, what legalization could mean for New Mexico, and how much revenue is leaving our state. Check out the story here (RGF president Paul Gessing is featured prominently in the 2nd half of the story):
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Opinion: What’s next for New Mexico?Published on 2019-04-18
- Letters to the editor: Former school board member concernedPublished on 2019-04-13
- 4-11-2019 Green activists who oppose Trump’s methane rule rollback are ful...Published on 2019-04-12
- U.S. Senate Public Lands Bill Would Declare 1.3 Million Acres As WildernessPublished on 2019-04-11
- Ezzell gets high marks from free-market think tankPublished on 2019-04-04