If you don’t read the great reporting over at New Mexico Watchdog, you should. Recently, our watchdog, Scarantino, reported that a local member of the New Mexico House of Representatives, Miguel Garcia, has been reimbursed for some unusual “campaign expenditures” and dubious travel expenses to and from Santa Fe. KRQE Channel 13 picked up the story and did a great in-depth interview with Jim on last night’s 10pm broadcast.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30