Along with Sen. Sander Rue, I recently sat down with Diane Kinderwater to discuss government transparency, New Mexico’s budget, and several other issues. The show was taped before the session began, but is still relevant. The video is 30 minutes in length and begins at the 1 minute mark.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- What’s Next For New Mexico’s Free Market Movement?Published on 2018-11-17
- State leaders warned about spending New Mexico’s surplusPublished on 2018-11-15
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- New Mexico Land Commissioner Race Draws National AttentionPublished on 2018-11-02