Recently, the Rio Grande Foundation published this report detailing several specific, significant spending cuts that could help Governor-Elect Martinez and the Legislature close the budget deficit (currently estimated to be $400 million). Now we need your help! Take this quick survey which will allow you to choose the cuts you’d prefer to see and preserve the programs you feel are worthwhile. We will make the final results of this survey available on our website when the results are in (after the New Year). We will also submit the results to the incoming Martinez Administration. Take the survey and pass the survey link along to your friends and other contacts!
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30