Recently, the Rio Grande Foundation published this report detailing several specific, significant spending cuts that could help Governor-Elect Martinez and the Legislature close the budget deficit (currently estimated to be $400 million). Now we need your help! Take this quick survey which will allow you to choose the cuts you’d prefer to see and preserve the programs you feel are worthwhile. We will make the final results of this survey available on our website when the results are in (after the New Year). We will also submit the results to the incoming Martinez Administration. Take the survey and pass the survey link along to your friends and other contacts!
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Ethics Commission is not all it’s cracked up to bePublished on 2018-10-21
- New Mexico’s Permian, San Juan Basins Lead Methane Reductions In WestPublished on 2018-10-19
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04