Rio Grande Foundation president Paul Gessing recently sat down with KRWG’s Fred Martino. We discuss the Spaceport and ongoing issues there and then move on to talking about the 2018 Legislature and why voters should be so skeptical of government infrastructure projects.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmakers have mixed reactions about results of legislative sessionPublished on 2019-03-18
- Joint letter to President Trump in support of proposed President’s Commiss...Published on 2019-03-18
- Right-Wing Funded Groups Battle New State GovernorsPublished on 2019-03-09
- Council Watch: Burque vs. PlasticPublished on 2019-02-27
- APS asks for input on budget through parent surveyPublished on 2019-02-25