The Rio Grande Foundation fought hard against a big property tax hike. As it turned out, voters who turned out in record numbers, agreed with us that the 19% increase was too much. Gessing offers his reaction and the APS leadership offers theirs in the story below:
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Opinion: What’s next for New Mexico?Published on 2019-04-18
- Letters to the editor: Former school board member concernedPublished on 2019-04-13
- 4-11-2019 Green activists who oppose Trump’s methane rule rollback are ful...Published on 2019-04-12
- U.S. Senate Public Lands Bill Would Declare 1.3 Million Acres As WildernessPublished on 2019-04-11
- Ezzell gets high marks from free-market think tankPublished on 2019-04-04