The Rio Grande Foundation fought hard against a big property tax hike. As it turned out, voters who turned out in record numbers, agreed with us that the 19% increase was too much. Gessing offers his reaction and the APS leadership offers theirs in the story below:
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foundation claims APS funding isn’t running outPublished on 2019-02-13
- New Mexico News: Financing dominates education debatePublished on 2019-02-13
- Letters to the EditorPublished on 2019-02-12
- Transition to renewables shouldn’t cost ratepayersPublished on 2019-02-10
- Health Care, UniversallyPublished on 2019-02-05