The Rio Grande Foundation recently analyzed New Mexico’s higher education system and found that taxpayers could save $80 million annually just by making the least efficient institutions as efficient as the most efficient institutes in their category (4 year or community college). Paul Gessing was invited to come on KNAT TV‘s “Joy in Our Town” show in Albuquerque to discuss the study’s findings.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- New Mexico Land Commissioner Race Draws National AttentionPublished on 2018-11-02
- Rail Runner sees drop in ridershipPublished on 2018-11-01
- UNM, higher ed in desperate need of reformPublished on 2018-10-29