The Rio Grande Foundation recently analyzed New Mexico’s higher education system and found that taxpayers could save $80 million annually just by making the least efficient institutions as efficient as the most efficient institutes in their category (4 year or community college). Paul Gessing was invited to come on KNAT TV‘s “Joy in Our Town” show in Albuquerque to discuss the study’s findings.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foundation claims APS funding isn’t running outPublished on 2019-02-13
- New Mexico News: Financing dominates education debatePublished on 2019-02-13
- Letters to the EditorPublished on 2019-02-12
- Transition to renewables shouldn’t cost ratepayersPublished on 2019-02-10
- Health Care, UniversallyPublished on 2019-02-05