Early voting is not cheap, especially in Bernalillo County where space must be found and rented each election cycle. KOB-TV asked the Rio Grande Foundation to comment for a story on the topic.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- What’s Next For New Mexico’s Free Market Movement?Published on 2018-11-17
- State leaders warned about spending New Mexico’s surplusPublished on 2018-11-15
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- New Mexico Land Commissioner Race Draws National AttentionPublished on 2018-11-02