The Rio Grande Foundation has released its 2008 “piglet book” which outlines hundreds of millions of dollars of wasteful government spending in New Mexico. Take a look for yourself here. Based on the dozens of examples of wasteful spending, it seems abundantly clear that New Mexico’s political leaders should cut spending rather than raising taxes in order to fill the current budget gap.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmakers have mixed reactions about results of legislative sessionPublished on 2019-03-18
- Joint letter to President Trump in support of proposed President’s Commiss...Published on 2019-03-18
- Right-Wing Funded Groups Battle New State GovernorsPublished on 2019-03-09
- Council Watch: Burque vs. PlasticPublished on 2019-02-27
- APS asks for input on budget through parent surveyPublished on 2019-02-25