The Rio Grande Foundation has released its 2008 “piglet book” which outlines hundreds of millions of dollars of wasteful government spending in New Mexico. Take a look for yourself here. Based on the dozens of examples of wasteful spending, it seems abundantly clear that New Mexico’s political leaders should cut spending rather than raising taxes in order to fill the current budget gap.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Shin Joins Rio Grande Foundation Board Of DirectorsPublished on 2018-12-15
- Letter to the Observer: County commission ‘did the right thing’Published on 2018-12-12
- State lawmakers have tough task of distributing surplusPublished on 2018-12-12
- New Mexico Governor Orders State Agencies to Reform Occupational Licensing Requi...Published on 2018-12-11
- APS spends more than $25,000 on election mailersPublished on 2018-12-10