New Mexico’s defined benefit retirement system is massively underfunded. It has gotten that way due to politicians’ undue generosity towards government workers and their lack of will to dedicate revenues towards pension payments. Moody and Warcholik analyze the issue in their new policy paper which is available here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17