On March 1, 2010, the unelected Environmental Improvement Board held a public comment session during which citizens were able to offer their comments to the Board on a proposal to limit carbon emissions in New Mexico to 25% below 1990 levels. Comments were limited to three minutes. I used my three minutes to demand recusal of three EIB members due to self-evident conflicts of interest.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Ethics Commission is not all it’s cracked up to bePublished on 2018-10-21
- New Mexico’s Permian, San Juan Basins Lead Methane Reductions In WestPublished on 2018-10-19
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04