On March 1, 2010, the unelected Environmental Improvement Board held a public comment session during which citizens were able to offer their comments to the Board on a proposal to limit carbon emissions in New Mexico to 25% below 1990 levels. Comments were limited to three minutes. I used my three minutes to demand recusal of three EIB members due to self-evident conflicts of interest.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Like Facebook, Holtec could bring high-paying jobs, tax benefitsPublished on 2018-06-03
- Holtec nuclear storage proposal sensiblePublished on 2018-05-31
- State needs to use oil and gas bonanza wiselyPublished on 2018-05-30
- ‘Right-to-work’ supporters eye other counties; Political groups, think tank ...Published on 2018-05-30
- Pearce’s decision opens door for four GOP candidatesPublished on 2018-05-30