On March 1, 2010, the unelected Environmental Improvement Board held a public comment session during which citizens were able to offer their comments to the Board on a proposal to limit carbon emissions in New Mexico to 25% below 1990 levels. Comments were limited to three minutes. I used my three minutes to demand recusal of three EIB members due to self-evident conflicts of interest.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30