I recently sat down with Wally Drangmeister of the New Mexico Oil and Gas Association to discuss New Mexico’s economy and how it depends on the oil and gas industry as well as potential ways to use the industry as a bridge to a more prosperous economy. The show originally aired on the Energy New Mexico Hour which airs on Sunday mornings from 10 to 11am. Take a listen here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The New Fight Over ‘Dark Money’ Campaign DonationsPublished on 2018-04-04
- Institutional racism or something more complicated?Published on 2018-03-27
- Chamber Chat: Four Corners Oil and Gas Conference returning in MayPublished on 2018-03-26
- Pre-K programs no match for improved teachersPublished on 2018-03-17
- New Mexico Voices: Is raiding Permanent Fund for pre-K money the answer?Published on 2018-03-13
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!