Albuquerque voters are voting now to decide whether or not to extend a 1/4 cent transportation tax. RGF President Paul Gessing was interviewed for a segment on Channel 13’s news broadcast on the fact that the tax has no expiration date and that voters would benefit from seeing $35 million in their pockets rather than being used by local government. An article and video of the story are available here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Trade, Oil, And “Right To Work”: Economic Issues In New MexicoPublished on 2018-05-15
- NRA member is not the best choicePublished on 2018-05-14
- Former New Mexican recounts evacuating as lava from Hawaii volcano approached hi...Published on 2018-05-10
- Wind energy costs are declining, as the world knowsPublished on 2018-05-10
- Conservatives Urge Fairer Social Media PoliciesPublished on 2018-05-03
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!