Albuquerque voters are voting now to decide whether or not to extend a 1/4 cent transportation tax. RGF President Paul Gessing was interviewed for a segment on Channel 13’s news broadcast on the fact that the tax has no expiration date and that voters would benefit from seeing $35 million in their pockets rather than being used by local government. An article and video of the story are available here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17