Albuquerque voters are voting now to decide whether or not to extend a 1/4 cent transportation tax. RGF President Paul Gessing was interviewed for a segment on Channel 13’s news broadcast on the fact that the tax has no expiration date and that voters would benefit from seeing $35 million in their pockets rather than being used by local government. An article and video of the story are available here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- BriefcasePublished on 2018-02-18
- Time for local governments to lead on right to workPublished on 2018-02-13
- Congress May Resurrect Earmarks. In Some States, They Never Went AwayPublished on 2018-02-11
- Other counties could benefit from Sandoval County’s leadPublished on 2018-02-10
- No Gas Tax Hike for AlbuquerquePublished on 2018-02-07
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!