Albuquerque voters are voting now to decide whether or not to extend a 1/4 cent transportation tax. RGF President Paul Gessing was interviewed for a segment on Channel 13’s news broadcast on the fact that the tax has no expiration date and that voters would benefit from seeing $35 million in their pockets rather than being used by local government. An article and video of the story are available here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- New Mexico Land Commissioner Race Draws National AttentionPublished on 2018-11-02
- Rail Runner sees drop in ridershipPublished on 2018-11-01
- UNM, higher ed in desperate need of reformPublished on 2018-10-29