The various issue-oriented license plates offered were discussed recently on KRQE Channel 13 and Rio Grande Foundation was asked to weigh in. In the grand scheme of things, there are many more wasteful government programs, but it is hard to see how New Mexico taxpayers come out ahead on the license plate deal. Full story below:
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17